Model No.: 03600073
Feature of the product-Roaster Pan with handle:
1. Item no.:03600073
2. Product size:39*29*6cm
3. CBM :44.5*31*32cm/12sets
4. Customized size is accepted.
5. Customized packing is welcome
6. Customized logos and designs are accepted
7. OEM orders are welcome
While you can always create a roasting rack with carrots, onions and potatoes, the vegetables shrink with cooking and half your meat may end up swimming in juices. Avoid this by looking for a rack to fit your roasting pan. Roasting meat with a roasting rack allows heat to circulate around the roast, ham or chicken, which means it will brown evenly. The juices from the meat will drip into the pan and begin caramelizing as the meat cooks, making a richer base for gravies or sauces. Racks can be purchased on their own or you can buy a roasting pan and rack combination.
1. Choose a cut of meat for roasting. Prepare the meat for roasting. Rinse and remove any undesirable pieces. For pork and beef, trim away any unwanted fat.
2. Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub with butter (especially good when roasting a turkey or chicken). For poultry, you can stuff the lemon and the herbs in the open cavity of the bird. Other flavorful additions include garlic and onions.
3. Place the rack inside the roasting pan. Carefully place the prepared meat onto the rack.
4. Put the roasting pan in the center of the oven and cook according to the recipe you have chosen. Times and temperatures will vary depending on the type and quantity of meat you are roasting.
5. Remove from oven and test the temperature of the roast with a meat thermometer. Once done, cover with tinfoil to allow juices to recirculate through the meat.
6. Carve meat and serve.
Contact us if you need more details on Carbon Steel Roaster Pan with Handle. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Nonstick Roaster Pan with Handle、Roaster Pan with Handle. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.